25.8 C
Lagos
Monday, March 4, 2024

Tag:Traders

IYD: Change mindset on wastes disposal, Youth Assembly tells traders

The National Youth Assembly (NYAN) has called on Lagos State residents particularly traders to change their mindset on indiscriminate disposal of wastes and attitude...

World Environment Day: Eco-Cyclers sensitises Enugu traders on ways to beat plastic pollution

Eco-Cyclers, a for-profit social enterprise located in Enugu State in Nigeria, held a one-day sensitisation outreach and awareness on June 10, on ways citizens...

World Environment Day: Foundation inspires Mushin youth, traders to beat plastic pollution

Nigeria generates an estimated 2.5 million tonnes of plastic waste annually, of which only 12% is recycled. The remaining 88% of plastic waste ends...

Waste policing: Lagos collaborates with community leaders, Kwara warns traders

The Lagos Waste Management Authority (LAWMA) has collaborated with various stakeholders, especially community leaders, to end indiscriminate dumping of waste in the state. Managing Director/Chief...

Latest news

International Waste Pickers Day: Waste pickers’ role in circular economy outlined

Having recognised the roles played by waste pickers in the society and in its drive towards proper plastic waste...
- Advertisement -spot_imgspot_img

Nigeria’s non-compliance with disclosure a challenge to extractive transparency

The Nigerian state’s non-compliance with disclosure continues to be a challenge confronting its extractive industry transparency. Nowhere does non-compliance...

Shareholder activism and consumer preference in achieving Paris Agreement goals

I was part of an SDG café in my school (University of Benin) where we raised awareness about the...

Must read

International Waste Pickers Day: Waste pickers’ role in circular economy outlined

Having recognised the roles played by waste pickers in...

Nigeria’s non-compliance with disclosure a challenge to extractive transparency

The Nigerian state’s non-compliance with disclosure continues to be...